Zoom Training Videos
Rick's curated video list
YouTube has collected thousands of tutorial videos from Zoom meetings and webinars. Some are excellent and some are terrible. Occasionally these YouTube videos even present bad/wrong information.
Many videos have a tendency to just ramble as the presenter adds their oh-by-the-way comments. While this is great for 1:1 training, the comments may not be appropriate for a tutorial.
I am building a curated list of tutorial videos for Zoom administrators...
...based on seven key areas.
1. Zoom Webinar Attendee
- "Zoom Webinar Attendee Training" I created this video show how a webinar appears to an attendee; couldn't find anything like through Google or YouTube searches. Comments are apprecaited!
2. Zoom Meeting Attendee
- "Joining a Zoom Meeting, Setting Up a Virtual Background and Looking Better on Camera"
- "How to Create a Zoom Virtual Background"
- "Zoom Webinar Basics (Part 2)"
- "Joining a Zoom Call for the First Time"
3. Zoom Meeting Presenter
- "How to Play Video Smoothly in a Zoom Meeting or Webinar"
- "How to Share Screen on Zoom | Tutorial for Beginners"
- "Screensharing in Zoom - Screen-share Tutorial"
- "How to Setup Polling for Zoom Webinar" This capability is also available in meetings
- "Zoom Complete training in Screen Sharing"
- Advanced: "How to use Breakout Room Features"
- Advanced: "How to Pre-Assign Zoom Breakout Rooms"
- Advanced: "How to Switch Cameras in Zoom"
4. Zoom Meeting Host/Co-Host
5. Zoom Webinar Host/Co-Host
6. Zoom Webinar Presenter
7. Miscellaneous Zoom Administrator Tasks
- "Zoom Complete training in Screen Sharing" General settings
Stray Zoom Video Tidbits
- Online Articles
- Video Links